Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let's get the Running miles in........

Ironman week is gone, and it's time to get back into the training rhythm. For the next few months I will  focus in my Run. So far I've had the luck to get away with just 40 kms per week average, of running, and that's nothing...... Things are about to change, I'm starting to get used to get more than 10 miles each run even if it's speed work, and I've also had a couple of 30+ kms Long Runs, I'm still excited and I haven't found that wall everyone keeps warning me about. Lets see what happens when I step up the pace.

This week was a little frustrating but the point was to get the miles in, and I realized that a little too late when I felt smashed and frustrated because I couldn't keep the running pace that I'm used to it.
But hey! As Justin says "It hurts when you are struggling, and it also hurts when you are flying, as you will always push harder its human nature" What a great quote!


Well yesterday I was struggling, and today I was struggling too, but today it was different, it was better because I understood that the keyword in Long Distance is Consistency, even if I have to drag myself out the door.........
I can't find a good picture to go with this post, but let's try with this one from the Kiwami Photoshoot of the 2011 Catalog.
Check out the Sunglasses! KAENON

It's Perfect for my next Blog "Keanon Sponsorship" I'm Stoked
They are Really Cool! And the polarization quality is just above the average of the Leading Brands. 

No comments: