Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hawk Racing Sponsorship

I am absolutely Stoked on my Sponsorship with Hawk Racing!!!!
I once said that I will never endorse any brand or product in which I didn't believe 100% And there's no better example than this one.
I first learned about Hawk Racing from friends, and it called my attention how they all expressed about Hawk Racing and Sven Folmer the mind behind Hawk, then I saw the video about his Bottom Brackets and Derailleur Pulleys, but there's nothing like trying them out in the road, after my first ride I was hooked!!
It's not only the BB System, The Wheels are incredibly fast and when you hit the hills and get out of the saddle, there's no loss of power because they are super rigid. Check it Out at HAWK RACING.COM 
Here's a video that explain much better why you should have Hawk Racing BB System in your Bike if you want faster Bike Splits
 
Facebook post from HAWK RACING BYCYCLES
                        Sven Folmer  -   Jano Soto   -  Hawk Wheelset
Hawk Racing: We would like to welcome Elite AG athlete Jano Soto to the Hawk Racing athlete family. Jano moved to Hawaii now to train more and make the next step to be a Pro. Hawk Racing will support him on his way in 2011. Good Luck Jano!

No comments: