Sunday, August 22, 2010

Plan B (Same as Plan A)




If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.
Dalai Lama. 

I Love this quote! I've been using it almost everyday since I read it for the first time. 
Today is one of those days. 
I went to the Doctor and I have a Strep Throat Bacteria,and doing an Ironman in less than a week is out of the question. So I had to cancel my trip to Kentucky, It's a little sad because I was starting to feel very good with my Ironman training, but it's not like the end of the world. There will be many many more races, and like I always say "It's all about the Journey, not the destination"  
So no worries... Time for plan B: 1-Get well. 2-Back to training. 3-Continue to have a good time. It's actually the same plan as plan A.
The half full glass point of view here, is that I have more time to train properly for the next race. So it's time to relax and watch a little tv.

No comments: